1601 Raeford Road
Fayetteville, NC 28301
Antony & Cleopatra
by William Shakespeare
January 5-6, 12-14, and 19-21, 2017
6:45 p.m. What You Will preshow; 7:30 p.m. show
1:15 p.m. What You Will preshow; 2 p.m. show — January 14 ONLY
Holy Trinity Episcopal Church, 1601 Raeford Road, Fayetteville
The triumvirate of Rome is falling apart; the world approaches decay. An aging playboy, Mark Antony, chooses love of the past-her-prime Egyptian Queen, Cleopatra, over duty to his country. Broken alliances, gossip, and war threaten to tear Rome apart as the mighty Octavius Caesar demands Mark Antony’s return.
Tickets $15 general admission; $13 seniors and military; $8 students
Attending a performance
Gates, concessions and preshow entertainment open 45 minutes before curtain.
We do not allow:
- Any open flames or candles (including citronella candles)
- Any glass bottles
- Only beer and wine purchased from our vendor may be brought into the amphitheater
- The venue reserves the right to check personal items for outside alcohol.
- Bringing blankets or chairs makes seating more comfortable. Lawn chairs or the folding chairs that come in a bag work well.
Beverages will be on sale from gates open through to the end of intermission.
- Ice tea
Restroom facilities, which are handicap accessible, are available adjacent to the performance space.
- For the 1897 Poe House: Parking is available along Bradford Avenue
- For Holy Trinity Episcopal Church: event parking is on the west side of the building
- For other venues: please inquire ahead of time
- For more information, please contact the STS Box Office at 910-420-4383