206 Bradford Avenue
by William Shakespeare
June 1-4, June 11, June 15-18 2017
6:45pm What You Will preshow; 7:30pm show
1897 Poe House, 206 Bradford Avenue, Fayetteville
Divided by color and creed, Othello and Desdemona seem to have the perfect love. Iago, fueled by jealousy and hate, sets a plan in motion to separate them for good. Desire, deception, and vengeance lead to the ultimate betrayal. Be careful who you trust.
Tickets $15 general admission; $13 seniors and military; $8 students
Attending a performance
Gates, concessions and preshow entertainment open 45 minutes before curtain.
We do not allow:
- Any open flames or candles (including citronella candles)
- Any glass bottles
- Only beer and wine purchased from our vendor may be brought into the amphitheater
- The venue reserves the right to check personal items for outside alcohol.
- Bringing blankets or chairs makes seating more comfortable. Lawn chairs or the folding chairs that come in a bag work well.
Beverages will be on sale from gates open through to the end of intermission.
- Ice tea
Restroom facilities, which are handicap accessible, are available adjacent to the performance space.
- For the 1897 Poe House: Parking is available along Bradford Avenue
- For Holy Trinity Episcopal Church: event parking is on the west side of the building
- For other venues: please inquire ahead of time
- For more information, please contact the STS Box Office at 910-420-4383
Become a Patron! Help us keep the magic alive with a donation of as little as one dollar a month. Membership perks include exclusive videos and photos. Become a Patron today!