Our site permits reserving tickets only. You cannot purchase them directly, only reserve them. Reserving helps us inform you if there’s a change in the performance because of weather.
For our mainstage shows, you just reserve your tickets and show up — you can pay cash, check, or credit card on site.
For Lit and other special shows with limited seating, we’ll call you after making your reservation to arrange payment. These shows require pre-payment to secure a seat.
Main Season – Individual Tickets
$15 general admission
$13 senior citizens/military
$8 Students and Children 6-12 yrs.
Free under 5 years.
We offer group rates when contacted in advance. We cannot arrange group tickets on site. Contact us for details.
Season TicketsReserve Tickets Here
Season tickets are available for Sweet Tea Shakespeare main stage (non-Lit) performances as follows:
Six Pack | 6 tickets for any show | $75 | $20 value
Twelve Pack | 12 tickets for any show | $140 | $45 value
Case | 24 tickets for any show | $305 | $55 value
Season tickets are non-transferrable to other patrons outside your immediate family.
Tickets are non-refundable.
Lit Series productions have very limited seating and range in price from $12-$50, depending on the venue. Always check the event page for the most up-to-date pricing for the event.
We offer no refunds for purchased tickets.
On nights we move indoors due to rain, you can return FOR FREE to performance of the same production later in the run with a valid purchase.
* No outside food or beverages; no coolers.
Sweet Tea Shakespeare performs during the summer months at the 1897 Poe House at the Museum of the Cape Fear Historical Complex at 801 Arsenal Avenue in Fayetteville, NC. Visitor information, including information about accessibility, is located here. Parking is available on site and the venue opens 1 hour prior to performances.
In the cooler months, we perform at Holy Trinity Episcopal Church and several other venues in the area. Always check the event page for specifics on location for a particular show.
Attending a performance
Gates/doors, concessions, and preshow entertainment open 45 minutes before curtain.
We do not allow:
- No open flames or candles (including citronella candles)
- Only beer and wine purchased from our vendor may be brought into the performance space
- The venue reserves the right to check personal items for outside alcohol.
- Bringing blankets or chairs makes seating more comfortable. Lawn chairs or the folding chairs that come in a bag work well.
Beverages will be on sale from gates open through to the end of intermission.
- Ice tea
Restroom facilities, which are handicap accessible, are available adjacent to the performance space.
- For the 1897 Poe House: Parking is available along Bradford Avenue
- For Holy Trinity Episcopal Church: event parking is on the west side of the building
- For other venues: please inquire ahead of time
- For more information, please contact the Box Office at 910-420-4383